[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum

outdated times

Posted By: Dana
Date: 22-October-06 0317Z

Is it just me, or has the updating frequency deteriorated? I've been using the RUC13 dev2 wind forecasts, mostly, and it seems to be a mixture of data lately... for example, right now (10/22 0313Z) the 15-hr, 18-hr, and 27-hr forecasts are all for 1500Z. Perhaps I'm missing something, but would it not make more sense if the images were arranged by actual time and not length of forecast? Images could be coded by date and time, or by today/tomorrow/next day and time... it's a lot easier to figure that I need, say, the forecast for tomorrow at 1800Z than to figure out how far out that is, AND check how long ago it was updated.

Messages In This Thread

outdated times -- Dana -- 22-October-06 0317Z
ADMIN! Re: outdated times - RUC graphics -- Stan Benjamin -- 26-October-06 1655Z

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum is maintained by RR/RAP Forum Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.