- Un-zoom undoes your most recent zoom or roam.
- Default sets the projection to a region that
covers the contiguous United States. (Lambert Conformal Conic
- World sets the projection to the world
(Cylindrical Equidistant). Zooming in on any region of the
world will result in a Lambert Conformal Conic projection of
the zoomed-in region.
- Overlays gives you a choice of several
- Lat/Lon readout indicates the position of the
- Overview reveals an overview window, which shows
where your zoomed region is. You can drag the little
window that shows in the Overview window to change the focus of
(roam) the big map. The Un-zoom button also undoes roaming.
Please send comments or suggestions to Bill Moninger at Bill.Moninger@noaa.gov.
If you're reporting a problem, please indicate what
browser (with version number), operating system, and hardware you are
running on. Also, it would be helpful if you could open your
browser's 'java console' and send me the last several lines.
Prepared by Bill Moninger,
Last modified: Fri Jan 28 10:22:11 MST 2005