[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum

Direct link to any current HRRR parameter

Posted By: Henry Steigerwaldt
Date: 7-May-17 1849Z

I would like to create a link (URL) that will always display the "current" HRRR loop of 1 km agl reflectivity, but am unable to do so.

Example: Here's what a URL to a loop of 1 km agl reflectivity looks like, which includes the actual date/time of this loop...

https://rapidrefresh.noaa.gov/hrrr/HRRR/jsloopLocalDiskDateDomainZipTZA.cgi?dsKeys=hrrr_jet:&runTime=2017050715&plotName=1ref_t6sfc&fcstInc=60&numFcsts=37&model=hrrr&ptitle=HRRR Model Fields - Experimental&maxFcstLen=36&fcstStrLen=-1&resizePlot=1&domain=t6

Apparently, the problem in creating a link that always defaults to the "current" reflectivity loop lies with this part of the URL...

&runTime=2017050715

Is there SOMETHING I can substitute for the date/time that will always give me the current loop?

I have tried using "placeholders" for the missing date/time such
as...

&runTime=?
&runTime=*
&runTime=
&runTime
&runTime=""
&runTime=&
&runTime=|
&runTime=*
&runTime==
&runTime=//////////
&runTime=..........
&runTime=current

and removing &runTime= entirely.

All substitutes have failed.

Will anything work in place of the specific date/time?

Thanks for any response to my email address.

Henry Steigerwaldt
Email: hsteiger@comcast.net
(retired SOO from WFO Old Hickory (Nashville TN))

Messages In This Thread

Direct link to any current HRRR parameter -- Henry Steigerwaldt -- 7-May-17 1849Z
ADMIN! Re: Direct link to any current HRRR parameter -- Brian Jamison -- 9-May-17 1447Z
Re: Direct link to any current HRRR parameter -- Henry Steigerwaldt -- 9-May-17 2359Z

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum is maintained by RR/RAP Forum Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.