[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum

Re: Can't access archives on Feb 26th

Posted By: Scott Dennstaedt
Date: 7-March-06 1319Z

In Response To: Re: Can't access archives on Feb 26th (Bill Moninger)

Bill,

Yes, I was using the airport list. If the sounding fails to load, I normally check the list you posted first before I become "concerned." I was asking for several major airports such as BWI, DCA and IAD. I could not bring up any data for Feb 26th for these airports. It just said "Loading..." and within a second or two I was just getting a blank Skew-T. I checked and rechecked the date and time and that I was using dev or dev2. I went back this morning and the data appears to be included now. Must have been a short term outage.

Having access to these past soundings is extremely valuable and helps me in my job of teaching aviation weather. I appreciate your willingness to archive data and make it easily available on the Internet.

Messages In This Thread

Can't access archives on Feb 26th -- Scott Dennstaedt -- 1-March-06 2313Z
Re: Can't access archives on Feb 26th -- Bill Moninger -- 3-March-06 1705Z
Re: Can't access archives on Feb 26th -- Scott Dennstaedt -- 7-March-06 1319Z

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum is maintained by RR/RAP Forum Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.