[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum

Generation of RAP snds for RR1h inoperative

Posted By: Henry Steigerwaldt
Date: 24-March-14 0038Z

Beginning a few weeks ago, I noticed that when requesting Java-based interactive RAP soundings, no soundings are being generated.

Here's one of the URL's I am using for a request...

http://rucsoundings.noaa.gov/plot_soundings.cgi?data_source=RR1h;latest=latest;n_hrs=7.0;airport=36.13%2C-86.68;plot=Java-based

The problem appears to be with the source I am using for the request, namely RR1h. The request is supposed to generate a sounding for the Nashville location (BNA).

Thanks for any response.

Henry Steigerwaldt
Hermitage, TN

Messages In This Thread

Generation of RAP snds for RR1h inoperative -- Henry Steigerwaldt -- 24-March-14 0038Z
Re: Generation of RAP snds for RR1h inoperative -- Brian Jamison -- 24-March-14 1541Z
Re: Generation of RAP snds for RR1h inoperative -- Bill Moninger -- 24-March-14 1809Z
Re: Generation of RAP snds for RR1h inoperative -- Henry Steigerwaldt -- 26-March-14 2215Z

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum is maintained by RR/RAP Forum Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.