[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum

from windows 2000 prof able to connect to linux ftp server but not able to display files

Posted By: G Anil Kumar
Date: 24-April-04 1705Z

hello
 i am facing a peculiar problem, i am connecting to suse linux 6.3 ftp server from windows 2000 prof when i connect to the linux server ftp is getting connected for first, second, third or sometimes fourth time, but after that if i try to connect it is taking some time (delay) to display the login screen,

not only that after i connect i am unable to display the list of files with `ls -l` command.
after i type ls -l i.,e after logging in the ftp service is getting hang and it is not displaying the list of files.

but if i do the same process from another system i am able to connect and list files at one shot.

i am facing this problem quite oftenly.

please help me out.

regards
G. Anil Kumar
Asst System Admin
AquaRegia Ttechnolgies (india) pvt ltd,
Hyderabad, A.P, India

Messages In This Thread

from windows 2000 prof able to connect to linux ftp server but not able to display files -- G Anil Kumar -- 24-April-04 1705Z
Re: from windows 2000 prof able to connect to linux ftp server but not able to display files -- Hiren -- 17-February-04 0516Z
Re: from windows 2000 prof able to connect to linux ftp server but not able to display files -- vh -- 24-April-04 1705Z

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

Rapid Refresh (RAP) and High-Resolution Rapid Refresh (HRRR) Forum is maintained by RR/RAP Forum Administrators with WebBBS 5.12.